10 Tips For Planning Perfect Party EntertainmentEnsure your special day goes without a hitch with our foolproof advice.
If you’re planning your wedding or just a really great party, we want you to have the absolute best time ever! To help you do this, we’ve got 10 tips for making sure that your entertainment is just as entertaining as it possibly can be!
- For a wedding, keep in mind that your guests are going to be where the couple are. If you’re on the dance floor, the guests will be too. You’re called the “Wedding Party” for a reason!
- Don’t get too hung up on the timeline. We do need the order of events but not necessarily the exact time for each. It’s more important that things happen at an appropriate pace.
- If there are older guests, try not to sit them close or right in front of the speakers.
- Nobody puts baby in a corner. The DJ needs to be near the dance floor so they can see it and get a feel for the crowd.
- If you have dance floor lighting, keep in mind that a darker room is better. Use dimmers for chandeliers, cafe lighting, etc.
- If you have a bar or photo booth at the event, please put it in the main room where the DJ is. You want to keep people near the dance floor at all times.
- When picking your songs for your event, take into account not only your taste, but the tastes of your guests as well.
- You always want to leave your guests wanting more. It’s not your responsibility to entertain guests until 2am. It’s better to end your party on a high note than it is to drag it out until the last guests leave.
- When picking your music, you don’t have to overdo it. Pick 20 or so songs you like and a few you don’t. This will give us all we need to get a feel for what you like, and we can build from there.
- If you absolutely have to cut corners on your budget, don’t skimp on your entertainment—it can make or break your event!